Posted on:Weil in the News
Weil has been shortlisted for five awards by Euromoney International Tax Review for its 2020 Americas Tax Awards. The awards recognize leading firms and international tax professionals that have shown innovation and ingenuity in their work.
Weil is nominated in the following categories:
- North America Tax Practice Leader of the Year: Joseph Pari
- U.S. Tax Firm of the Year
- New York Tax Firm of the Year
- Washington, D.C. Tax Firm of the Year
- Dallas and Houston Tax Firm of the Year
Euromoney International Tax Review focuses on cross-border tax issues and, in addition to news and analysis, provides commentary on developments in different jurisdictions around the world. The winners of the 2020 Americas Tax Awards will be announced on September 24.